Saturday, March 29, 2008

More on "weak men" being "bullied off the platform"

I have received a communication from the person who wrote the original message on a Christadelphian forum which I quoted earlier about men being "bullied off the platform". I will wait for this poll to conclude before I share any of his new comments about this.

In the meantime, I am interested in the people who voted "yes" or "maybe" in this poll and would like to learn more about their experiences. I have added a new poll to the sidebar on the right. This poll is ONLY for those people who voted "yes" or "maybe".

I'd also be keen to hear from them directly with details of their story. If you are one of these people would you please email me IN CONFIDENCE and let me know how you were "bullied off the platform". I will not pass on any of these comments unless I have your permission to do so.

1 comment:

Steve said...

The first poll has now closed. I will wait a couple more days until the second one closes before commenting further.