Saturday, January 14, 2006

Back from holidays

Well, I'm back. We just enjoyed two weeks of holidays ("vacation" as the Americans would say) and some much-needed rest and recreation. It was a great opportunity to catch up on some reading and to clear my head. I had very limited internet access over the past two weeks, hence the absence of any posts on my blog for a while.

Anway, I'm recharged and ready to get back into it. I plan to post some messages on the threads I started last year, including the series I promised to commence on "Build my church", as well as some more on "Characteristics of Christian leaders" and "Intimacy with God". I also plan to do a short series on "What is a Christadelphian?" which should be a bit different to the usual approach to this subject (that shouldn't surprise you). I also plan a couple more posts on "The Lord's table" (typing up some lose ends). That should keep me busy for a while, and maybe out of trouble (or maybe not).

No comments: